Wednesday, February 09, 2005

Show




I have a show opening in the middle of March. I'm trying to sort out which images I want to show, and get final prints made.

Here's the work wall with some of the candidates. The duplicated print at the bottom is the one I was working on today. The print on the left is the newest version. I think it's improved over what I started with this morning, although I really need to look at it with fresh eyes tomorrow morning before I decide if I'm on the right track or not.

I thought the show needed to be hung in the first week of March, but then found out I had an extra two weeks. This works out nicely since now I've got the momentum to get the show done early, and a little extra time to handle glitches. (Glitches like "Where the heck are those frames, darn it? I ordered them last week and they promised I'd have them by Tuesday!")