Saturday, February 05, 2005

Kodak Waits Patiently




I don't even remember taking this photo, but when I sucked the images off the card and into the computer, there it was. Kodak's in that 'waiting patiently for someone to notice that I'm waiting patiently and decide I deserve some tasty treat' mode.

In the morning, and in the evening, Kodak likes to be with us in the kitchen, because that's where we are, of course. Unlike our previous dog, Huck, he's never learned the knack of moving around to avoid getting tangled up with people, so we're constantly bumping him and asking him to move.

It's all part of life with a dog, along with the big rolling furballs that end up under the dining table.

If I could just get him to wipe his feet before coming in, it would help. He seems resistant to the notion.